Wednesday 15 July 2009

BrainVomit - When Things Can't Get Better Then They Do

I think you, dear reader, know what I'm about to write about from just the title now. I know, I know, I only finished the last entry last night BUT since then...well....let's just say there's nobody around but I just broke out into a big smile and a little "yay" just a moment ago. I'm happy. I'm so happy I'm starting to think I'm dreaming.

Last night, Dan was on msn for a while with a late shift today he figured he had the time to stay up and talk and catch up on facebook etc. Well I am really believing he's not real now because just when I think he's amazing enough he goes and says or does something even better!

~~~~~in his words~~~~~

~Made it through another, good excuse to celebrate~ says (23:52):
im listening to what im saying is our 'song' altho you probs havent realised it, but ive played it every time you've been round mine

foo fighters 'still'

'If you'd like to walk a while
We could waste the day
Follow me into the trees
I will lead the way

Bring some change up to the bridge
Bring some alcohol
There we'll make a final wish
Just before the fall

Promise I will be forever yours
Promise not to say another word
Nevermind whats done is done
Always was a lucky one

Watch the sunrise all alone
Sitting on the tracks
Hear the train come roaring in
Never coming back

Watch the sunrise all alone
Sitting on the tracks
Hear the train come roaring in
Never coming back

Laying quiet in the grass
Everything is still
River stones and broken bones
Scattered on the hill

Promise I will be forever yours
Promise not to say another word
Nevermind whats done is done
Always was a lucky one

there be the lyrics

~~~~~wow~~~~~



~~~~~just wow~~~~~

It makes me even more annoyed that I kept blacking out over the laptop. Sore neck and missing conversation for the extreme fail! But still I keep on thinking how just right this all is. When I was starting to get paranoid that I was being too clingy or annoying he sends me a message saying he can't wait to see me Thursday, out of the blue. He is happy to be meeting my family on Saturday and even said he would have missed a friend's wedding for it because he'd rather be with me! Well I'd encourage against that and I don't think the wedding is for a while yet so I'll force him to go but still the sentiment is not what I'd have expected in a million years!

He also said the other day amongst other compliments I still can't get used to that I have an infectious smile. I couldn't help but make a terrible joke - "what so I'm diseased now?" - but it was just so nice....I really can't describe any of it, just unbelievable really. I never imagined I could meet someone with so much in common who works on such a similar wavelength they're already finishing my sentences and getting every little obscure reference I drop in to conversation...

In other news, Minx is back today. With both her and JB back in the country the Rocket Minions are once again complete, and seeing as those 2 are the pair I talk to the most I am happier, adore them both, adore the rest of the Minions too but Laura and John are probably the 2 that know me best. Other than Stew of course, but we just don't talk any more...ho hum... On with the games!

~~~~~~~~~Thought of the Day~~~~~~~~~

You're like a drug, you relax me and heal me, you have a side effect of making my face muscles twitch into a smile and I think I'm already addicted to the buzz of each little dose. Is it time for my medication yet?

Jenivere Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment