Saturday 4 July 2009

BrainVomit - Calm Before the Storm

So it's noon on Saturday, and what am I up to? Sod all! I'm just looking at packing up the PS3 and moving it to the new house to set it up with the big tv ready for gaming weekends, though I have no internet there still so it'll have to go without updates or PSN store for a while :( sadface. This is not so good.

Well I'm procrastinating a bit today I admit, I stayed in bed doing facebook quizzes and listening to some chill music for a while but now it really is time to get it packed up, go to Poole home, have a bath and prepare supplies for tonight. I'll be getting a nice bottle of red wine, a not so nice bottle of cheap cider, and some energy drink. That'll do nicely. Then I'll pack supplies that may come in handy and put some music on my camera so we can listen on the beach - win!

I'm just really looking forward to going out again, a little bit excited one could say. Maybe I've decided I really enjoy the company a lot and would like to see more of said company because I like smiling and I do it a lot around some people so...yes...indeed. This is the calm before the storm. Set sail, friends, this is a whole new adventure!

~~~~~~~~~Thought of the Day~~~~~~~~~

Take me back to where there is peace,
Somewhere between the moon and the sea.
Take me where I'm finally home,
Somewhere I am never alone.

Jenivere Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment