Saturday 13 June 2009

BrainVomit - Uncertainty, it's a Bitch

The one and only thing really bugging me right now, and I mean migraine level here I had to pause FF7 and lay with my eyes closed for 10mins over this one, is uncertainty. If there's something that should be known I would really rather I was just told. I was for a long time worried about my best friend, and paranoid that maybe I had really messed up and pissed her off bigtime. I wouldn't have been half as worried if she'd told me all that was going on sooner...not that I blame her at all, I completely understand and love her all the more right now for a whole bunch of reasons.

Quite simply right now I am more than a little concerned that there is something somebody isn't telling me. I might of course be completely wrong, but I have a feeling there's something out there unspoken that I just don't want to hear - but the not hearing it is of course far worse because I don't even know if it exists to be heard. And the only way to know it doesn't exist is to hear something to the contrary, that would make me so much more comfortable just knowing exactly where I stand.

The other thing that bothers me is never being able to actually help anyone, I usually seem to make things worse :s but the likelihood of me ever not trying is about the same as me winning the lottery, and I don't even play. *sigh* nobody told me life was so complicated, if I'd have known I'd have point blank refused to be born. Well, ok, that's a lie I would have done it all anyway but at least I'd have known what to expect!

Time for ice cream and headache pills.

Jenivere Out


No comments:

Post a Comment